12 Week Advanced Hypertrophy Program for Women
This program is delivered via my Dowdell Fitness Systems Coaching App available for iOS and Android. You will benefit from having more detail and most of all be able to access in app features.
This 12-week program is designed for the girl who wants to continue to increase her muscular size that was obtained from the 16-Week Hypertrophy Program.
Inside the App, you will find everything you need in order to get the most out of this experience. There is a Coaching section where you will have access to six short coaching videos in order to educate you on a variety of topics pertaining to the program. I’ve included information on the three main mechanisms that drive muscle hypertrophy as well as a couple of the other factors that are involved in the process so you can quickly review them. I’ve also included a nutritional handbook to help teach you proper nutritional habits for living a healthier, leaner lifestyle.
Finally, you will find the training programs themselves (see below for more detail) which not only include all of the program details but also short video clips of all of the movements, exercise descriptions, coaching tips, etc.
As for the training program itself, it consists of three, 4-week training blocks (which scale up in intensity from phase to phase) and each block is broken down into two main components, the strength training sessions, and energy system development (i.e., cardio) sessions. I’ve provided some additional program details below:
Strength Training Sessions
- The strength training workouts will be performed four times per week (i.e., M, W, Th. and F).
- You will have two lower body (Monday & Thursday) and two upper body (Tuesday & Friday) strength training sessions per week.
- This training split will allow us to give you more volume per body part as well as more variety in your training program which will help drive even more results.
- Each session will be preceded by a short dynamic warm-up (i.e., Movement Preparation) and followed up by some light static stretching.
- The sessions should take under an hour including the warm-up and stretch.
Energy System Development (ESD) Sessions (optional).
- These ESD (i.e., Cardio) sessions are optional on this program.
- They are low-intensity steady state work and mainly designed to improve recovery between sessions.
- The sessions should take between 36-55 minutes including the warm-up and cool down.
Once you purchase this Program, you will be redirected to a “Sign Up” page. Then after you sign up for the app you will receive an e-mail with further instruction on how to download the app in both iOS and Android versions onto your tablet or device.