12 Week Advanced In Home Program For Women
This program is delivered via my Dowdell Fitness Systems Coaching App available for iOS and Android. You will benefit from having more detail and most of all be able to access in app features.
Please click on the following link to have a look at your In-Home Gym options: Gym Packages
The Advanced In-Home program is designed to build upon the fitness level that was gained during the Beginner In-Home program or if you have between 1-2 years of training experience.
Inside the App, you will find everything you need in order to get the most out of this experience. There is a Coaching section where you will have access to six short coaching videos in order to educate you on a variety of topics pertaining to the program as well as a nutritional handbook to help teach you proper nutritional habits for living a healthier, leaner lifestyle.
Finally, you will find the training programs themselves (see below for more detail) which not only include all of the program details but also short video clips of all of the movements, exercise descriptions, coaching tips and even some alternative exercise options in case you need to make some slight changes.
As for the training program itself, it consists of three, 4-week training blocks (which scale up in intensity from phase to phase) and each block is broken down into two main components, the strength training sessions, and energy system development (i.e., cardio) sessions. I’ve provided some additional program details below:
Strength Training Sessions
- The strength training workouts will be performed three times per week on non-consecutive days (i.e., M, W, and F).
- Each total body strength training session will be preceded by some Foam Rolling (optional) and a short dynamic warm-up (i.e., Movement Preparation). And it will be followed up with some light static stretching.
- The sessions should take under an hour including the warm-up and stretch.
Energy System Development (ESD) Sessions.
- These ESD (i.e., Cardio) sessions will be performed three times per week on the days in between the strength training sessions.
- The ESD sessions will either be interval training or low-intensity steady state work depending on the day.
- The sessions will vary in duration from 28-55 minutes including the warm up and cool down.
Please note, the program itself requires a Deluxe Home Gym setup so please see the info below. For your convenience, I have asked the people at Power Systems to create several different Deluxe Home Gym packages for me.
Please click on the following link to have a look at your options: Gym Packages
Once you purchase this Program, you will be redirected to a “Sign Up” page. Then after you sign up for the app you will receive an e-mail with further instruction on how to download the app in both iOS and Android versions onto your tablet or device.