12 Weeks to Looking Amazing on Your Wedding Day Program – Commercial Gym – E-Book Version
This program is delivered via an E-Book download. It is also available through my Dowdell Fitness Systems Coaching App available for iOS and Android. In the App Version, you will benefit from having more detail and most of all be able to access in app features. Choosing the App Version of this program can make your training program even more dynamic.
This 12-week program is designed for the bride-to-be who trains in a commercial gym and wants to look awesome for their big wedding day.
Inside the E-book, you will find everything you need including some nutritional information to help you teach you proper habits for living a healthier, leaner lifestyle as well as the training programs themselves (see below for more detail).
As for the training program itself, it consists of three, 4-week training blocks (which scale up in intensity from phase to phase) and each block is broken down into two main components, the strength training sessions, and energy system development (i.e., cardio) sessions. I’ve provided some additional program details below:
Strength Training Sessions
- The strength training workouts will be performed three times per week on non-consecutive days (i.e., M, W, and F).
- Each total body strength training session will be preceded by a short dynamic warm-up (i.e., Movement Preparation) and followed up by some light static stretching.
- The sessions should take under an hour including the warm-up and stretch.
- I’ve also included a link to a short video demonstration for each movement in the program as well as alternative exercise options for some of the movements in the program in case you need them.
Energy System Development (ESD) Sessions.
- These ESD (i.e., Cardio) sessions will be performed three times per week on the days in between the strength training sessions.
- The ESD sessions will either be interval training or low-intensity steady state work depending on the day.
- The sessions will vary in duration from 21-40 minutes.
You will find the link to your E-Book Program on the purchase Confirmation Page for you to download.